Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cluedo

Cluedo

 


We only had 1 week to plan, shoot, and edit a film that included a specific object.

Our group got a bloody plastic head so we decided to recreate the game  clue, also known as cluedo in England. This week we had students from England come to our school on an exchange trip so we all brainstormed for the first day to figure out an idea for the film. 

So we ended up choosing cluedo and planning out our script and shot list. We even drew a story board. The next day we filmed all our shots with a cannon video recorder and I filmed most of it. At the end of class we imported it to the school computers.

Finally on the last day to work on this project we edited the film. I am really proud of myself because I actually helped edit and add music in final cut pro. I was so proud that I could figure out how to import music and then actually edit it. This is the first time I have ever used final cut pro so I was really proud of how our video turned out. 

This project was great because we got to really bond with our english exchange students while developing our film skills. I though our idea was creative and the process was really effective because on filming day we didn't waste any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment